(1) Friendship with beings, Cheering with virtuous. Kindness with Painful, Netural with Errorfuls, offer me these Always. In my heart lord ! Prayaer ! Do Now with full Devotion.
(2) Just like the sword from drag alyas separgte, thus soul almighty from body perishing donate. The Strength Lord To Rid off defects now by thy blessings tough task is done easily.
(3) Foe or the friend forest or the palace sorrow or God bliss, loss or the fine gain, let me be always un-attached with all these keeping the equanimous mind jinenodra.
(4) Let thy sacred feet, rest in my heart lord, let them be fixed firm very permanantly just like the light Destroying the darkness installed ever last oh ! my almighty.
(5) Starting from one sensed the living beings all if at all I have disturbed or destroyed lord because of my carelessness in wandering let this my I Deeds go false jinendra.
(6) Because of passions (kashaya) and all the senses, I have gone out of the path of salvation errors have been done in my character let them go false lord ! do repent now.
(7) Sins have been done through mind speech and body causing the mundane terroring worries lord, I shall get them washed by self repentance as doctor depoisoned by the montra.
(8) Erors of many types may I have done lord because of my care lessness jinendra atikrama and also vyatikrama atichaara annacharra conefess I need purity.
(9) Atikrama, loosing mental purity crossing the vows and oaths is vyatikrama enttance to senses atichaara in only indulging in them annachaara oh ! Lord.
(10) Lacking the words meanings alphabates lord careless in speaking. I erred in voice there pardon me goddess offer me omni science saraswatee I do salutations.
(11) Knowledge thou bless me equanimity lord internal purity self realisation enternal bliss oh goddess I bow you thou art the giver of thought off desired things.
(12) Saints all remember kings and celestials worship devoted by all the scriptured i do adore now full of devotion thou art the lord of lords in my heart stay.
(13) Conation bliss knowledge is whose nature devoid of all mundane lusts perfect soul obtainable by meditation only thou art the lord of lords in my heart stay.
(14) Destroyer of mundane Net of sorrows seer of complete universe oh ! Lord who can be seen by only the sages thou art the lord of lords in my heart stay.
(15) Narrator of that path of salvation deviod of birth death and all the vices seer of three words defectless body less thou art the lord of lords in my heart stay.
(16) He who has destroyed all kinds of bodies in whom there are no defects attachment devoid of senses filled with the knowledge constant thou art lord stay in my heart now.
(17) Omni present thou liberated oh ! lord thou omni scient vanished karma bondage eradicated all kinds off lusts by meditation oh ! lord stay in my heart now.
(18) Untouched by karmic dirt and defects lord ! just like the sun from darkness distructless one ness and manyness I surrender my self to thou almighty !
(19) Where sun is shining darkness will not be there thou art the knowledge sun self. Sustained Lord ! Thou lighten oh ! Lord ! This complete Universe I surrender to thou alimighty.
(20) He who can see this wonderful universe clearly and who is pure perfectly bejinningless iternal salivated perfectly I surrender of thou almighty !
(21) In whom deceit greed lust are destructed sorrow fear sleep wonder and worrying just like the fire burns off the trees oh ! lord ! I go surrender of Thou alnighty !
(22) Neither the stone bed nor of the Earth Grass wood will Assist you in thy samaadhy winning the foes passions and the senses will make the soul pure wise men have said this.
(23) Neither santhaara nor worship by the world assembling of the sangh help in samaadhi always be in the soul leaving external communications you will become firm.
(24) Neither External things are mine nor I am of them ever thus determined thou now. Leaving other things become self sustained if at all you want salvation from bondage.
(25) Seeing the soul by only the soul now who is fully pure knowledge contious that saint who meditates with concentration attains samaadhi wherever he is there.
(26) always alone soul comletely purified which can be seen by self ever losting other external things caused by karmas perish away soon meditate ever thus.
(27) When this body is not of the soul know how can the wife son friend be of that soul when skin is taken off from the body how can the hair root be in the body.
(28) Because of contact many kinds of tragedies often occur in this forest of birth so sacrifice of all these is needed by deed and mind speech for who wants peace.
(29) Having left all kind of duals which make men enter the mundane forest fearful only the perfect soul is to be sought you will succeed and really enjoy bliss.
(30) Whatever the good bad deeds have been done by self only give their fruits for the self alone if at all others give bliss and the sorrow what about the deeds done in past by thy self.
(31) Except the deeds done by self of belngs nothing is given by any one of any kind always Remember this to be true forget that others give bliss or the agony.
(32) Sinless amitageti offers this prostrations to the perfect soul now one who studies this with constant mind will altain salavation early.
(33) By above thirty two stanzaas who proys that soul perfect will attain everlast place when firm minded he is.