Smart and active Shri Anand Prakash Jain son of Shri Naurang Rai Jain was born at Bhi- wani, Distt. Hissar (Haryana) on December 7, 1936. He passed B. Com. in 1954 from Baraseni College, Aligarh. Thereafter he joined his father’s partnership concern at Kanpur for automobile trade guidance. Since 1956 he started looking after his father’s business at Aligarh which was located in the shape of one shop with one Petrol Pump at Achal Tank, Aligarh. Shri Jain added to it two more Petrol/Diesel filling stations at G.T. Road and Ramghat Road, Aligarh. In 1962, he started M/s. Agarwal Traders at Aligarh for agencies and Government Supplies in automobile parts. In 1966 its branch was established at 737, Church Mission Road, Fatehpuri, Delhi-6 and in 1970 one more branch was established at 12, Guru Nank Auto Market, Kashmere Gate, Delhi. Energetic and enterprising Shri Jain further expanded this business in 1973 while a shop was purchased at 94, Guru Nanak Auto Market, Kashmere Gate, Delhi and M/s. Agarwal Traders at Aligarh was shifted from Achal Tank to G.T. Road with a new servicing cum-repairs workshop.
With the blessings, of Acharya Shri Tulsi Ji he started in 1958 the Anuvrat Samiti at Aligarh under Anuvrat Movement. The said Samiti is doing useful work there. Interested in seeing historical and tourist places, Shri Jain visited Nepal and travelled extensively in the country. Married to Smt. Krishna Devi Jain in May 1955 he has two sons and one daughter.
Residence: H-42, Green Park Extension, New Delhi-16, Phone: 616075, Phone Office 229789