Singhai Sabha Singh had built a big Jain temple in Thubonji Tirthakshetra, eight miles away from Chanderi, in 1816 in which he installed a 36 feet high statue of Bhagwan Adinath. He was the Chief Attorney of the estates of Ch- Sawai Rajdhar, Hirdai Sahai, Fateh Singh and Mardan Singh. The names of Daulat Rao Scindia, his English Commander Col. John Baptist, Rajdhar, Hirdai Sahai, Fateh Singh. Sabha Singh and his wife Kamla are inscribed on the above statue. Sabha Singh was a follower of Moolsangh Saraswati- gaccha Balatakargan Kund-Kundamnaya. In 1827 he had organised a Panch Kalyanak Pratistha Mahotsava at Sonagiri Tirthakshetra and had built a Jain temple there. The ruler of Datia, within whose jurisdiction lied the Tirthakshetra, first took him as an ordinary businessman. He later realised his mistake and cooperated with him in his religious work. In 1836 he built the famous Chaubisi Jain temple at Chanderi which has 24 vedis having an image of each of the 24 Tirthankaras in them. He was the first to move the elephant chariot procession and was honoured with the title of Singhai, which since then has become a title of respect in Bundelkhand. He played an important part in the treaty entered into in 1836 between the Bundelas and Marathas regarding the long standing dispute over Chanderi.